I arrived in Whiterun today. The guards are strange, and I arrived too late to speak with the Jarl. Tomorrow, I will explore the town, and maybe look into these fabled “Companions”. Perhaps I can find work with them?
At least I’m in a bed,
Finally, something exciting! I came across several warriors fighting a giant, and helped them defeat it. The woman with them, Aela, told me to look into the Companions if I was ever in Whiterun, despite setting one of them on fire by accident.
What’s a fireball between friends anyway?
my absolute favorite card in Cards Against Humanity is
because of the question mark
we aren’t quite sure if it’s bees
it could be bees
it might be bees
it’s probably bees
but we just can’t be certain as to whether it is or is not bees
Someone doesn’t watch AD, methinks.
I actually have never watched Arrested Development so this card is funny to me for those exact reasons
what-about-second-pie asked: Share 5 random facts about yourself and pass it on to your 10 favorite followers
- I’m graduating the summer and I have no clue what I’m going to do with myself after that.
- I have several different tattoo plans, and I’m really hoping I get to go through with some of them soon.
- College has become the place where I really started to figure out who I am and that being me is okay.
- When I start to stress or freak out, I tend to just shut down my ability to experience emotions to keep myself calm. It is not a healthy practice, but I always feel like I don’t have the time to freak out so I just shut down a little.
- I am incredibly blessed with a wonderful mother who does her best by me and not only be a fantastic mom and inspiration, but a great friend. I hope that I can be half the woman she is one day.
*sends you hugs and chocolate* Totally understand. Hitting midterm period for us. You’ll survive. I promise!
*hugs back* Thank you!! I’ve made a gameplan/to-do list which makes me feel so much better. It’s just sometimes I get really overwhelmed by it all, which leads to the desire to crawl under a desk. Good luck with midterms!
Well it’s week 8 of a 10 week quarter and this is the best gif to describe my mental state. And possibly my physical state…as I almost crawled under a desk during biometrics and cried…
PSA: Followers should note that it has reached the section of the quarter where this blog primarily turns into a spaz blog about all the work that needs to get done. For the sake of your sanity, you can block/blacklist/however you choose to keep the things you don’t want off of your dash “Kayla does college” and these posts will magically disappear. This has been a Public Service Announcement.